- Raising and sharing technical-economic references
- New technology in production, cultivation forms, new cultivars, chemical thinning technique, feeding, phytosanitary protection etc.
- Techniques of harvest and storage in cold rooms etc.
- Evolution of fruit-growing and cultivation forms
- Market study of consumer preferences for fruit products.
- Development of the agricultural sector, fruit growing, agro-tourism and rural development.
Creation of references;
- New orchards, cold rooms, processing, marketing, collaborative producers – SHBB
- Transfer the best domestic and foreign experiences, organization, production, market.
- Analyses, informing, (actuality, production, market, agriculture policies) sharing;
- Publication of brochures, leaflets, books, bulletins, studies etc.
- Techno-economical advices, support of initiatives and support for members of organization and beyond.
– Technical advices to producers in fruit-growing, vegetables and cereals.
– Projects support – individual and joint initiatives/projects.
– Formations and exchanges of producers and specialists
– Expertise – domestic and foreign expertise on postharvest technology.
– Mediation of producers, and groups with other actors.
III. Sectorial and territory development (structuring actors at territorial and value chain level)
– Structuring producers into groups,formal and informal by topics and regions
– Organization of forums – for different value chains with regional and national actors (FF Korçe)
– New alternatives for rural development, tourism, handicraft, medicinal plants etc.
– Professional trainings for new smallholders.
– Promotion bio production for apple, potato and promoting environmental friendly activities
- Lobbying for producers interests, representation of proposing power
- Organization of round tables about topics and territories with partners and interested actors (public and private).
- Reinforcement of Consultative Committee for the fruit-growing value chain etc.
- Creating alliances with other organizations in order to lobby for protecting the common interests.
- Assistance for smallholders in order to protect and evaluate their products (territorial card, logo, marketing in order to penetrate local and national markets).
- Inclusion in joint actions and programs with public institutions (AUT, ATTCs, DBs,) and other structures such as ARBOMED.