We represent and protect the interests of the farmers and structure their initiatives
- Organize round tables abour different topics with local partners and actors;
- Enforcement of the Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) for the fruit-growing value chain etc;
- Creation of alliances with other organizations in order to increase the lobbying power for common interests;
- Support to smallholder farmers in order to protect and evaluate their products;
- Inclusion in programs and the consultation with the Ministry of Agriculture, (ATTC, DB, ..), and other actors ;
Partnership with public institutions, to be able that MARDWA delegates competences to ADAD Malore as a producer organization (PO).